"Great vision without great people is irrelevant"Jim Collins, Business Consultant & Author
Why LiftPoint is a Fantastic Place to Work
No two days here are ever the same. We strive to push the limits of technology, learn cutting-edge processes, develop new ideas, and always deliver impactful results to our clients. We have people who live “in the weeds” of data – processing millions of records each week; then there are those with their heads “in the clouds” who specialize in cloud computing; and those in between who focus on marketing recommendations and strategic direction. We work hard, but play equally as hard.
Whether it’s an intense game of barefoot ping pong (careful your shoes might get hidden as a joke), dressing up our to-be-named sock monkey mascot, or a curling event where almost everyone wipes out – we’re always laughing together. No matter the time of year, you’ll see jeans and flip flops, some outrageous costumes in an attempt to win a contest, the occasional dog (or two), and team happy hours to celebrate successes and triumphs. We are a “professional family” that cares about each other.
JOB POSITION: Project Manager/Marketing Analyst
LOCATION: 14852 Scenic Heights Road, Suite 240, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
If you want a unique opportunity to expand your skill set and expertise and be part of an exclusive team of smart colleagues, then please keep reading.
The team at LiftPoint Consulting is hoping you are interested in joining us as our next Project Manager/Marketing Analyst. The opportunity at LiftPoint Consulting is like no other. No two days will be the same. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and be given an opportunity to learn something new every day. You’ll have the chance to learn our business, have high-visibility with clients and make an immediate and profound impact.
The Project Manager/Marketing Analyst position is responsible for day-to-day project coordination, data analysis, project management and development of client deliverables. As a Marketing Analyst/PM you will get the chance to work on marketing projects/campaigns from start to finish in a collaborative environment with mentoring and learning opportunities along the way. You’ll be asked to wear many hats while supporting client projects – from coordinating project teams and timelines to building data-focused presentations that will help our clients grow their businesses. The role offers responsibilities and career growth opportunities that are not available in similar roles in larger companies.
More specifics on the Job Description:
- Daily client interaction (in person or via phone/email) to coordinate project activities including timeline management, setting and managing client expectations, tracking issues, risks, and escalation
- Internal project team coordination, including assigning and tracking team member tasks
- Conduct simple data analysis and prepare findings to present to other members of the team.
- Collaboration with data analysts to develop analysis findings and project deliverables for clients (e.g., translate analysis findings into business-friendly language and visuals using PowerPoint presentations)
- Identify, execute and evaluate
test-and-learnmethodology for marketing projects and campaigns through reporting, analysis and crafting recommendations
- Additional project support and tasks as needed on
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, management, or
other related field
- 1 – 3 years of experience in marketing, communications, sales, or other related business function
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to be client-facing and facilitate conversations with clients
- Strong critical thinking and inquisitive mind to help identify opportunities to improve upon existing processes
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, passion for marketing
Desireto roll up your sleeves and dig into the work
- Experience in or exposure to foundational concepts of database marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks individually and within project teams
- Ability to manage to deadlines and deliver on commitments
- Ability to juggle multiple clients and projects on a daily basis
- High level of proficiency in MS Office Suite (esp. Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Openness to learning new skills and software as necessary
- Consulting experience a plus
- Presentation experience a plus
- Project management/coordination experience a plus
- Ability to code HTML a plus
- Experience using email tools such as Exact Target, Mail Chimp, Cheetah Mail, etc.
LiftPoint Consulting combines the best in data mining, analysis, campaign execution and change management with top-notch marketing savvy to deliver quick-hitting and effective marketing programs. Our solutions to client problems begin with
Based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, our office is a fun, flexible, collaborative environment where independence is encouraged, but support is also close at hand. We value our people, their careers, and their
Mail Resumes and cover letter to:
LiftPoint Consulting, Inc.
ATTN: Marci Stevenson
14852 Scenic Heights Road, Suite 240
Eden Prairie, MN 55344